Considering a Career in Real Estate?

Real Estate is a regulated profession in Ontario, so all salespersons and brokers must be registered with the Real Estate Council of Ontario (RECO). RECO regulates the trade of real estate in Ontario on behalf of the provincial government.

In Ontario you need to complete the pre-registration education courses and examinations delivered by Humber College, prior to applying for registration with RECO. Your first step is the Real Estate Salesperson Program. Click here to learn more about the Real Estate Salesperson learning path on the Humber College website.